Full-day tour with Mostar & Medjugore
Cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovnia and take in the stunning natural beauty of the town of Mostar, with its iconic bridge spanning the meandering river below. Along the way, stop at the religious pilgrimage site of Medjugore and the UNESCO-listed city of Pocitelj.
Depart Dubrovnik and stop for a short break on Dubrovnik Bridge for some wonderful scenic photos overlooking the beautiful red roofs of the city. As you make your way along the Adriatic Coast, stop for a short break in Bosnia?s only coastal town: Neum. This is a great opportunity to pick up a souvenir or 2, or just relax in one of the cafes with a traditional coffee.
Continue along the picturesque route to Pocitelj, where you enjoy a walking tour of the Heritage Site?s center, and take in the striking landmarks including the hilltop fort and the Haji-Ali Mosque.
Your next destination is the spiritual and religious center of Medjugorje. From the apparition of the Virgin Mary in 1981, this well-kept town has been a magnet for visitors from all over the world.
Your final stop on this tour of Bosnia and Herzegovina is the world-famous town of Mostar. Known as a meeting point of different cultures and religions, the history here is extremely varied. Stroll across the spectacular white-stone bridge and explore the blend of Moorish, Christian, and Muslim monuments that make up the town?s unique way of life.
- Fascinating day spent exploring Bosnia & Herzegovina
- History & architecture of the beautiful Old Bridge in Mostar
- A visit to the UNESCO-listed city of Pocitelj
- Important Catholic pilgrimage site of Medjugore
- Small groups of no more than 19 ensures an intimate tour
- Guided tour of Mostar and Medjugorje
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Bosnia and Herzegovnia. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.